San Diego High School PTSA is sponsoring Grad Nite at
SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN Friday, May 25 (after school) - Saturday, May 26 (9 am), 2018
(MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND)
Tickets will start on Thursday, December 14, 2017 through March 23, 2018. Sales will be one day a week at lunch at the window at the back of the library facing the Quad. A full sales schedule will be posted soon. Ticket price: $150 cash or check payable to San Diego High School PTSA. Payment plans will be accepted but full payment must be received prior to the event. If you would like to buy your ticket online or need other accommodations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ticket will include charter bus transportation to the park; admission to Six Flags Magic Mountain from
9 PM - 5 AM; Six Flags Magic Mountain Grad Pass; exclusive ride times on top thrill rides from 9 PM - 11 PM; an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Buffet for 4 HOURS; and a FREE Grad Nite GLOW souvenir.
This event also features:
* Completely PRIVATE admission -- just the seniors and their chaperones (not open to the general public)
* 19 rollercoasters including the park’s newest additions: Justice League: BATTLE FOR METROPOLIS, Full Throttle, Twisted Colossus, The New Revolution and more
* Movies throughout the night at Golden Bear Theater
* Dance areas throughout the Park hosted by top LA radio station DJs
Six Flags’ Attraction Access Program is designed to accommodate guests with disabilities or certain other qualifying impairments so they may participate in the enjoyment of our Parks. For more information please visit: https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/plan-your-visit/guests-with-disabilities.
Attached is a PTA permission slip which you must review with your parent, have them sign and return with your initial payment. No payment will be accepted without a signed permission slip. All information is for use at Grad Nite only. Phone number are for your student's safety and will not be given out to any other parties. Emails are used if we need to communicate any as appropriate. Upon purchase you will be given a receipt.
You may also obtain a permission slip on the senior website http://www.sdhseniors.com/grad-nite-2018.html or from Mrs. Armstrong, Senior Advisor.
QUESTIONS? Email: email@example.com
2018 Grad Nite at Six Flags Magic Mountain Bus Schedule, Park Rules & Bus Schedule
Extra food or snacks may be taken on the bus; however, only unopened bottled drinks will be allowed to be taken on the bus. NO soda fountain drinks OR open containers will be allowed on the bus.
Students and chaperones will meet in front of the San Diego High School Educational Complex immediately after school on Friday, May 25, 2018, to check in to their assigned bus. Bus assignments will be made in April 2018. Students will not have time to go home after school and return before getting on the buses, so they should plan that morning accordingly. Students must have a valid San Diego High School Educational Complex ID or driver's license and their Grad Nite receipt to board the bus. Buses will leave as soon as everyone is boarded and will not wait for late comers. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN IF YOU MISS THE BUS.
On Saturday, May 26, 2018, students will board buses to leave Six Flags Magic Mountain at 5 a.m. Students should be back at San Diego High School between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. and arrangements must be made for your son/daughter to be picked up on Sunday morning.
Not a school-sponsored event
In addition to the Park Policies already in place at Six Flags Magic Mountain, the following rules and regulations apply during GRAD NITE:
● Absolutely NO Alcohol, Drugs, or Weapons of any kind are permitted.
● Six Flags is a SMOKE-FREE Park and will not tolerate smoking in the park on GRAD NITE.
● Only buses or chaperone driven vehicles will be permitted to park. Absolutely NO student driven vehicles will be permitted.
● No student or guest of a student will be permitted to leave Grad Nite prior to park closing unless accompanied by a chaperone.
● No outside food, drink, coolers or other food containers are permitted.
● ALL students and guests are required to adhere to the Dress Code provided or entrance to GRAD NITE may not be permitted.
Six Flags Park Dress Code
Anyone not adhering to the event dress code may have delayed entry into the park and may not be granted admission without finding alternate clothing.
In keeping with our family-friendly environment, and for safety reasons, Six Flags enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn in the park at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing or tattoos with offensive language or graphics are not permitted at any time. Examples of clothing NOT permitted are those displaying:
● Graphic violence
● Support of drugs and drug use
● Gang symbols
● Promotion of discrimination against any group
● Mask and hoodies with face covers
● Six Flags Security has the right to refuse admission to anyone they deem not appropriately dressed for the event.
● Any student or guest not permitted because of dress code must remain accompanied by a chaperone until a resolution has been found.
● Temperatures drop overnight – it is recommended to avoid wearing shorts, skirts, or dresses.
San Diego High School PTSA 1405 Park Blvd. San Diego, CA 92101